Seeking Urgently Serious buyers for Refined Petroleum Products Upto 10% Discount below the Platt NWE.
We are introducing Gasoil D2, JP54 and Gasoline at Very high discount CIF or FOB. Russian refineries products upto 10% discount below Platt NWE. We have available now Gasoline and Kerosene Jet Fuel JP54 and D2 Gasoil. We give POP upon signed contract, SGS report Tank receipts and Commercial Invoice.
Kindly send your buyer's requests for our selling procedure. You maybe qualify for our 10% discount below Platts Rotterdam.
Contact your associate
1. Buyer issues an ICPO with NCND.
2. Seller sends Draft Contract to the Buyer within 24-hours.
3. Buyer signs Draft Contract and returns to Seller with an authorization for a soft probe to confirm funds for the purchase. Seller signs and returns electronic copy to Buyer. Both parties lodge copies of their contract with their respective banks deemed to be the final Agreement within 24-hours. SELLER’S BANK AND BUYER’S BANK (“BANK TO BANK”) INITIATE COMMUNICATION TO ENGAGE
4. Seller through his bank within 48-hours sends Partial POP to include the following documents: Commercial Invoice, Tank Receipts, and Dip Test Authorization to Buyer’s bank.
5. Buyer confirms Partial POP within 24-hours (Tank Receipts, SGS Reports, and Dip Test Authorization).
6. Within 2-banking days Buyer places non-operative RDLC, and a Pre-Advise MT 103/23 to his bank, with notice to Seller’s bank.
7. Seller through his bank sends full POP to Buyer’s bank.
8. Buyer upon successful confirmation of POP Documents will SWIFT payment of MT 103/23 against Title transfer of Liftable product